Protein

 I have took on gold standard protein supplement and I am not Doing workout so can I suggest it to my family too for daily requirement

Here is your answer 😌😌😌


Yes you are advice the Protein in your family member in daily requirements because Protein is very essential and useful for us , protein is very helpful for our muscles and brain 

my protein, my daily protein routine
Protein


Normal human being daily Protein requirement is calculate the person weight in Pound or Kilogram Multiply by 0.8 (*0.8) means that 

A person having 90 kg weight  therefore 90*0.8=72gram ,its means 72Gram of Protein required in daily routine. It does not matter if we choose any sources of protein like chicken, eggs, Soya chunks, fish, protein powder shakes etc.

So you have to advice the protein in your family members but before that it must be kept in your mind that  all of your family member's age above the 18 and no any pregnant in your family if any one pregnant in your family so please consult your doctor 

And Also Read My Post - My Protein And My Protein Daily Routine

My Protein And My Protein Daily Routine

And also Read My Others Post

MOBILE PHONE (BEST SMARTPHONES FROM 10000 TO 15000) Gsm arena

No comments:

Post a Comment